Brad Fallon co-founded StomperNet with Andy Jenkins, and it is the leading membership-based Internet Marketing training program. Members get information directly from people who have made a killing in sales during the last few years, such as Brad Fallon and Andy Jenkins themselves, as well as Andy Edmonds and Jerry West.
The program teaches its members how to successfully start, grow, and explore their business online. Topics covered by the program include Search Engine Optimization, Testing, Social Marketing, Pay-per-Click, Syndication, Blogging, Video Marketing, E-Commerce, Design, Outsourcing, Copywriting, and etc. Right now, its members are from more then 200 countries all over the world.
By joining the program, members can get
1) Full StomperNet access,
2) More than 10 free tools including ArticleQast, CommuniQast, MarketSamurai, TrafficGeyser, and more,
3) Mentoring from over 20 faculty members,
4) Over 250,000 forum posts where members can ask questions and get answers immediately,
5) The Stomper World Tour which include 18 live events in 2010.
The program also includes over 1,400 Internet Marketing videos which content is updated weekly. The videos discuss the step by step manner that the techniques the elite marketers are using in today’s market, to make their huge income from the internet using a variety of techniques, which specifically focus on Search Engine Optimization. In these videos, Brad Fallon and Andy Jenkins also use their own websites as examples of success in the Search Engine Optimization strategy.
– USD199/per month for the StomperNet Membership fee (used to be USD800/per month)
– 30-day 100% money back guarantee