They seem to know what they are doing over at SEO suite as webmasters forums are not filled with threads about how much of a rip off the product is. We looked at three versions of SEO suite and there is too many tools to mention in a quick review.
The tools that stood out for us was the built in search engine optimization features, the article submitter and the scheduled search engine submitter.
After you have used all the tools, you can generate reports, sit back and analysis the results so you can see what to do next. How much is this going to take out of your piggy bank?
Well there are three versions of SEO Suite:
Standard which supports up to 5 domains and costs $119
Professional which is a one off payment of $199
There are a number of features which are built into a 16 step plan to help you achieve internet success.
1. Find the right keywords
2. Analyse and get suggestions to Improve Website Optimisation
3. Add New Optimised Pages to Your Website
4. Modify the Meta Tags to be Keyword Enriched
5. Submit Websites and Pages directly to the Search Engines & Directories
6. Find out if your Site and Pages are indexed by the Search Engines
7. Analyse the Link Popularity of Your Site and Competitors
8. Increasing your Page Rank and Link Reputation through Link Analysis
9. Improve Customer Visibility through Relevant Directory Submissions & Partner Requests
10. Submit Articles to Popular e-zines – build rapport as experts in your industry
11. Tools to help easily improve your website optimisation
12. Examine Your Site Rankings on the Search Engine
13. Analyse the Page Rank & Link Popularity of your Site
14. Monitor and Track the Submission of your Site to the Search Engine and Directories
15. Improve ROI and Website Monitoring – Site Statistics Tool
16. Provide SEO Services with systematic management tools.